• Latest
NTA tells SC it has cancelled scorecard of 1563 NEET UG students, re-exam on June 23

SC denies NEET-UG re-test, says no proof of widespread breach found

23 July 2024
News diary

1. Virender Sehwag, Harbhajan attend T20 final in Lohardaga 2. Jamshedpur gangster who ‘used media as cover’ shot dead in Dehradun and more stories

13 February 2026
Four held with pistols in Jamshedpur fruit trader murder case

Four held with pistols in Jamshedpur fruit trader murder case

13 February 2026
enforcement directorate (ED)

ED files chargesheet in ₹308 crore Maxizone chit fund scam

13 February 2026
Jharkhand News: Virender Sehwag, Harbhajan attend T20 final in Lohardaga

Jharkhand News: Virender Sehwag, Harbhajan attend T20 final in Lohardaga

13 February 2026
Jamshedpur gangster shot dead in Dehradun

Jamshedpur gangster who ‘used media as cover’ shot dead in Dehradun

13 February 2026
Plan to relocate Nilgai in Palamu Tiger Reserve: PCCF & HoFF Jharkhand

Plan to relocate Nilgai in Palamu Tiger Reserve: PCCF & HoFF Jharkhand

13 February 2026
The Jharkhand Story
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • Advertise with us
  • About Editor
  • About Us
  • Contact
Monday, February 16, 2026
  • Home
  • Election
  • Politics
  • Judiciary
  • Governance
  • Crime
  • Industries & Mining
  • Health
  • Tribal Issues
  • Education
  • Sports
  • More
    • Life Style
    • Jobs & Careers
    • Tourism
    • Opinion
    • Development Story
    • Science & Tech
    • Climate & Wildlife
    • Corruption
    • News Diary
No Result
View All Result
The Jharkhand Story
No Result
View All Result
Home Breaking

SC denies NEET-UG re-test, says no proof of widespread breach found

Jharkhand Story by Jharkhand Story
23 July 2024
in Breaking, Education, Judiciary
NTA tells SC it has cancelled scorecard of 1563 NEET UG students, re-exam on June 23
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

THE JHARKHAND STORY DESK

 

New Delhi, July 23: The Supreme Court on Tuesday concluded its hearing on petitions alleging irregularities and misconduct in the NEET UG medical entrance exam and announced its decision, stating that there will be no re-examination. It noted that conducting a re-test would impact the students.

In delivering the judgment, Chief Justice Chandrachud stated that the court reviewed data provided by the National Testing Agency (NTA) and a report from IIT Madras, which indicated that there was no large-scale paper leak.

The Chief Justice noted that there is currently no evidence suggesting that the exam results are invalid or that there has been a systemic breach of the exam’s integrity.

During the hearing, CJI Chandrachud inquired whether any mobile phones were seized. The advocate responded that forensic investigation is still pending and that the FSL report will determine whether the devices were used in Patna.

Also Read- Jharkhand News: IIT ISM Dhanbad signs pact with BCCL to educate mining-affected children

Solicitor General Tushar Mehta confirmed that some mobiles, which were allegedly thrown into a river, had been recovered from a water body.

Earlier today during the hearing, a panel of three IIT Delhi experts informed the Supreme Court that a contentious physics question in the NEET-UG 2024 exam had only one correct answer, not two.

On Monday, a bench of Chief Justice D Y Chandrachud and Justice JB Pardiwala instructed the Director of IIT-Delhi to convene a team of three experts to investigate the specific physics question and report the correct answer by noon on Tuesday.

This committee of three experts reviewed the question and determined that option four was the correct answer.

The bench stated that the committee clearly concluded that option four was the only correct answer, affirming that the National Testing Agency (NTA) was accurate in its answer key with option four.

Also Read- Jharkhand News: Basic facilities elude 200 doctors deployed in Deoghar Shravani Mela

Tags: National Testing Agency (NTA)NEET UGno re-testSupreme Court of India
ShareTweetShareSendSendShare
Next Post
Jugsalai Municipal Council tackles garbage issues with new clean-up drive

Jharkhand News: Jugsalai Municipal Council tackles garbage issues with new clean-up drive

  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • Advertise with us
  • About Editor
  • About Us
  • Contact
Mail us : thejharkhandstory@gmail.com

© 2025 The Jharkhand Story

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Election
  • Politics
  • Judiciary
  • Governance
  • Crime
  • Industries & Mining
  • Health
  • Tribal Issues
  • Education
  • Sports
  • More
    • Life Style
    • Jobs & Careers
    • Tourism
    • Opinion
    • Development Story
    • Science & Tech
    • Climate & Wildlife
    • Corruption
    • News Diary